UNNA'S BOOT DRESSING (Graham Field)
- 3 in.
- 4 in.
- Unna's Boot Dressing
- Unna's Boot Dressing, With Calamine
- Application – Aids in compression treatment:
- - Lymphatic edema
- - Thrombophlebitis of the superficial saphenous vessels
- - Eczema of the leg
- - Ulcer of leg
- • Can be used for certain static conditions of the leg and foot, such as post-fracture foot conditions, spastic weak footconditions
- • Can function as a “flexible cast” in treatment of sprains, strains, and dislocations
- • Contraindication in arterial vascular diseases
- • Zinc-impregnated gauze bandage
- • Made in USA, GF Health Products, Inc., Rhode Island Facility
- • ISO 13485:2003 Certified Facility
- • Made in USA
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
UNNA'S BOOT DRESSINGManufacturer: Graham Field
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.