CONTACT LAYER DRESSINGS WITH TRIACT TECHNOLOGY (Hollister™)
- 2 x 2 in.
- 4 x 5 in.
- 6 x 8 in.
- 8 x 12 in.
TRIACT Technology is an innovative formulation in select Restore wound dressings. The unique composition of TRIACT Technology provides a superior environment for moist healing of chronic wounds, significantly reduces pain with dressing changes, and promotes easy dressing application and removal. Dressings with TRIACT Technology are designated with this symbol on the packaging.
- With TRIACT technology, an innovative formulation designed for the treatime of a wide variety of acute and chronic wounds
- Allows for virtually pain-free dressing removal
- Creates a moist wound healing environment
- Non-adhesive, non-occlusive wound contact dressing: Locked net structure of dressing mesh provides a non-deformable, continuous multifilament, reducing potential for microfibers to shed in the wound
- Ideal for use on wounds with fragile surrounding skin: Surgical supply; miscellaneous
- Indicated for moderate to heavily exuding partial to full thickness wounds: Alginate dressing, wound cover, various sizes
- Apply directly to the wound and cover with a secondary dressing: Surgical supply; miscellaneous
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
CONTACT LAYER DRESSINGS WITH TRIACT TECHNOLOGYManufacturer: Hollister™
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.